Sunday, June 29, 2014

Knowledge



Knowledge is the forth value in the young women theme. Knowledge is definitely very important. I appreciate it a lot more now then I use to. In high school I definitely did not take it as seriously as I should have. These days I like learning things. This blog has definitely helped me learn. Sometimes I write about subjects that I need more information on. I also love to read. Most of the time I read fiction books. However sometimes I like to read books on World War 2 and major tragedies in the world.

In D&C 130: 18-19 it explains how important knowledge is. It says: Whatever principle of intelligence we attain unto in this life, it will rise with us in the resurrection. And if a person gains more knowledge and intelligence in this life through his diligence and obedience than another, he will have so much the advantage in the world to come.

The greatest thing about life is we can constantly learn something new.
During summer people tend to have extra time on their hands. Take this summer to learn something new. Learn to knit scarves/hats and give them away as presents. Learn basic repair of cars, this can save you a whole lot of money on czar repairs. Learn about getting yourself healthy through exercise and better eating habits. Knowledge doesn't do you much good if you don't do anything with it. Take the time to share your new knowledge with someone you know. Let me know in the comments below what you are going to try to learn this summer.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. I always appreciate the feedback and participation with my posts. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment