Thursday, June 5, 2014

Reading



This week I am thankful for the ability to read. I was given a list of books last week that I should read. I have spent a good amount of time this week trying to read more. In the last couple months I have finished many books and stop reading them by the third chapter. So I finally picked one and plan on finishing it within the month.

Some of the books that have been recommended for me are:

Hunger Games Series
Divergent Series
Mortal Instruments Series
Fifty Shades Trilogy
Wicked Series

The reason I picked these series is because I have seen the movies for most of them and loved the movies. Everyone always says the books are always better though. I have started book one of all of these and I plan to start over and finish one series before I continue.

Has anyone read these books? Which series was your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Yes.The Spider Wick is my favorite book series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mortal instruments, hunger games, and fifty shades of gray are all great!

    ReplyDelete