Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thankful....

So as I sat here thinking about what I was thankful for this week, it took a really long time to figure out. I have not done much. I am thankful for my health. I have been dealing with migraines since I was in middle school. Ever since I was pregnant my migraines have been a lot better. In the past I have controlled them with drinking soda. This isn't the healthiest choice. This last month I have tried cutting out soda, well at least cut down on it. This week I have had many headaches. It is so difficult for me not to go get a soda every time. I know that if I continue working on cutting soda back that it will continue to improve my overall heath. Over the last few months I have been more sick then I have in a year. When I started working out and improving my diet I have not been getting as sick. I know today is a short entry.

Does anyone get migraines? Do you have any suggestions to prevent them?
What are you thankful for this week?

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment