Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sports

So I can tell you right now that I am not even sure this topic will last very long. But for now I will do my best. I am not majorly into sports. however, I love baseball. With baseball season approaching I thought this topic would be fun. I am from Colorado so most of my posts will probably be about the teams here. I also follow the Red Sox closely so you may get some of their info too. Last week broncos fans were sad to see a player go from this years roster. Eric Decker signed a 5 year contract with the NY Jets after playing for the Denver Broncos for 4 seasons. I am sad to see Tod Helton gone this year. The Rockies retired his jersey this year after playing for 17 seasons. Baseball training started and the Rockies haven't been doing to bad. However Tulowitzki took a fastball to the leg last week while playing a game against Arizona. After taking the rest of the week and weekend to heal, he got back on the field Monday. Not only was he back on the field, they won the game. I look forward to going to a few games this season.


8 DAYS till Opening Day!!!!



I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment