Thursday, March 20, 2014

Huge weight liftted off my shoulders

I have been very thankful this week. For the last two years I have gone through a couple different jobs. It has been a challenge to find a job that gave me a chance to spend time with my daughter and go to school without feeling like my daughter was never awake when I was home. I was a nanny for a little while but that profession does not last forever. I have a friend that was able to give my name to the company she works for. After a week of waiting for a call from them I slowly started to feel like I was not what they were looking for. Last Tuesday I got a call from that company and they were ready to interview me. I was thrilled beyond belief. Last Thursday I went in for my interview and was hired. Needless to say I am so thankful for my friend Amanda who brought this opportunity to my attention. I am glad to start this new chapter of my life.

What are you thankful for this week?

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment