Monday, March 17, 2014

Dig Deeper!!!!

Happy Motivation Monday!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Today I want to tell you a little bit more about me and hope it can be a good motivator. Ever since 2011 when I had my little girl I have struggled with losing weight. Part of that struggle is because I have had a hard time staying motivated. I have gone through multiple diet plans that have failed. I started working with a trainer for a while but I didn't change my eating habits so I was staying at my same weight and losing some inches but not pounds. This went on for months, which as you can imagine was very frustrating. Two and a half weeks ago I started Shaun T's INSANITY workout. In addition to that I have changed the way I am eating. I have lost a total of 3.5 pounds so far. I can definitely tell it is working because the workouts are getting easier for me to push through. When I finish the 60 day program I will share a before and after picture. Losing weight is different for every person. When you find the thing that works though push yourself through. Not only will you start looking better but it will build your confidence. So for most colleges and high schools it is spring break. During breaks it is really easy to push everything aside and just sleep and watch tv or play video games. Even if it is just a five minute walk, get moving. Shaun T posted this last Monday but it definitely helped me push through my week I hope it helps you too: Its just another day of the week. YOU have the power to make it great or not....so don't focus on the fact that you wish it was still the weekend... focus on all the amazingness you will accomplish this week.

Happy St Patrick's day! I hope everyone is wearing green.

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow" - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment