Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mighty

I have spent a lot of time this week thinking about what to write about today. To be honest I had no idea where I wanted to start. Even though I didn't do the five minute Friday post this week because I am starting it next week, the word for Friday was mighty. When I saw that everything fell in place.

Mighty means possessing great and impressive power or strength. When I think of the word mighty I think of the word almighty. Almighty means having complete power, being omnipotent. God is almighty. When you think about how there is someone out there that is perfect. Someone that you can shape your life to be like. God used his might to lay his life on the cross for our sins. In Revelation 1:8 it says "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." I have recently start trying to grow closer to my Heavenly Father. I am excited for the teachings I will receive in the next few months. I am excited to share some of my thoughts with you. I believe that I have a Heavenly father who loves me and gave is life for me. I know that I will get to see him again one day!

I am excited to see where my Sunday posts lead.

I really hope you all like reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein


No comments:

Post a Comment