Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Disneyland

I have taken some pretty interesting trips in my life so far. Some may seem crazy. One of my favorites to this day was one of my many trips to California. I took this trip in May 2007. One of my friends took me, another one of our friends, and 3 of our guy friends to Disneyland for her birthday. Our flight to California left at 5 am Saturday morning.  Then we spent all day Saturday riding everything possible. We put together a system so that everyone rode with a different person. When we got inside the park we split up from my friends parents. We also mapped out the rides we wanted to do most so we could do as many as possible. During lunch we ate inside the park. There were some amazing fiddle players performing while we ate. Everyone wanted to ride California Screaming next. I sat it out because my stomach was not ready for a roller coaster. It was absolutely amazing. I love the Soaring Over California ride. My other favorites at the time were the 4D movie things. The shows like Honey I shrunk the Audience and Bugs Life. It was a very long day. After all the rides we shopped a little bit. We ended up getting back to the hotel around midnight. The next morning we got on a 8 am flight. Before we ended all the fun we stopped off at Woodies for lunch. Played some pool and ate pizza. I had so much fun on this trip that the night I got home I wrote 9 1/2 pages in my journal about it. For a trip that took just over 24 hours, it was one of the most memorable ones I have taken. Here are some pictures from the trip.



Have you been to Disneyland before? Share your trip with me.

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein


No comments:

Post a Comment