Saturday, March 29, 2014

Song Saturday

I decided that I don't follow sports enough to write on them every day. So I have decided to change the topic for Saturdays to Song Saturdays. I will pick a song every week that has been on my mind or that tells a story. I have grown up with music being a huge part of my life so I thought this would be a perfect subject for me. A song I have been playing a lot lately is Brave by Sara Bareilles. The song is about how people shouldn't hide behind their fears, they should face them. It is not something that is easy. I have been a shy person most of my life. The last year I have worked towards breaking out of my shell more. I know what it feels like to be pushed around in a relationship. I know what it is like to be the odd one out. I watched the most recent episode of Glee today, and it made me look back into my past. Glee came out while I was in choir and I can not tell you how much I related to it. I am sad to see the show come to an end! I am glad that I have people in my life that have helped me stand up for myself. Don't let people tell you what you can and cant do. No one knows you better then yourself. So stand up for yourself and make your life be all it can be!


Since I have changed things this week I just wanted to update everyone on the new daily topics.
Motivational Mondays
Trip Tuesdays
Wordless Wednesday
Thankful Thursday
Five Minute Fridays
Song Saturdays
Spiritual Sundays

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment