Friday, March 28, 2014

Growing up

Everyone comes to the point in their life when we get older and move out of our parents house to make a life of our own. I moved out of my moms house a year ago. Even though I only moved an hour and a half away, it still feels like a large distance. It has been nice having my mom close enough to spend a weekend with her though. My daughter loves spending time at grandmas house. I know I have talked about my mom before so this post wont be very long. My mom recently sold her house and is going to be moving to Arkansas. It is strange thinking about how different things will be with her further away. There wont be anymore weekend visits. I have been used to seeing my mom every few weeks it will definitely be something I need to adjust to. However, I am looking forward to this next chapter. I am excited to continue building my life here and get more of the adult feeling by not living close to my mom. I love her to death.

This topic will be changing as of next week to Five Minute Fridays. I came across a blog that started doing this 4 years ago. This is her link http://lisajobaker.com/five-minute-friday/ . I thought this would be a great idea to do. Most of my blogs post by 5 am but Fridays will now be later in the day. Thank you for the continued support. I am new to writing these blogs, so it is still in a trial and error phase.

I really hope you all like reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment