Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Kansas



YES that says Kansas and YES I am really writing a blog about Kansas. Now I know Kansas does not sound like a great place to take a trip to. It is when your best friend lives there! Other than seeing her for about five minutes last month this is the first time we have hung out in months. We left yesterday and drove about 5 hours to get to Caitlin's house. The trip wasn't very eventful but not horrible. We stopped in Lamar, Colorado at McDonald's so my daughter could play a little bit. She decided to ride with Caitlin the rest of the way so my car was really quiet. I wanted to stop at the Welcome to Kansas sign on the way here and have been talking about it all week. Then what do we do.... we passed it hahaha. By the time I got a hold of Caitlin, who was driving in the car in front of me, we had driven about 5 miles. We turned around and went back just for the pictures. We got to the house and then went to dinner. Nothing else all that exciting has happened though. I will be here till Saturday so i will probably update you guys at some point. We are going to try to go to the zoo here in Garden City on Thursday. Its late now though and I have been driving a lot today.

Have you been to Kansas?

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment