Friday, May 2, 2014

Sick Kids

Sorry for being delayed on this post. We have had some sort of illness going around my house. I was very sick yesterday morning. I then had to drive to Denver to attend the CNI Cindy Acree Hope Awards. It was a nice night. I made it back home and fell asleep around midnight. Then had the pleasure of being woken up around one because my daughter's tummy was hurting. She asked me to kiss it better and then she went back to sleep. After two more of these she actually got sick in bed. Best part is it was only 3:30AM!


Needless to say I am very thankful for all those moms out there who have raised kids, or stayed home with sick ones. It is not an easy job. I hate not being able to do anything for her.

Does anyone have any tips for taking care of a sick (almost) three year old and making them feel better?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment