Tuesday, May 6, 2014

East Coast Part One

This post is going to be two parts. Part two will be posted next Tuesday. One of the most exciting trips I have ever taken took place in June of 2009. I had the opportunity to travel and visit multiple states on the East Coast for two and a half weeks with my friend Madi and her family. As vivid as most of the trip still is, I can not remember the exact order of where we traveled. We flew into New York and drove to Pennsylvania. While we were driving, not far from the shore line, we found a turtle in the middle of the road. We stopped and picked it up to release it back into the water. I was so pretty and green there. We also were able to go to Canada. Crossing the border was very interesting. We were able to spend a few days at Niagara Falls. We took a boat up pretty close to the falls. It was amazing. At night they would light up the falls in different colors. I hope I am able to go back someday.  From there we went to Boston. Our hotel was right on the coast. We spent a few days there as well. We spent a day at the Boston Aquarium, which I thought was really well designed. I took so many pictures of penguins and seals. My favorite animal was the giant sea turtle. It was at least as long as an average human. We then spent two days doing the Freedom Trail. We decided to do the tour guides, which made the trail a lot more interesting and gave me more information then I would have learned on my own. The guides even dress up. We saw graveyards where multiple presidents were buried along with Paul Revere. I would definitely recommend you do the Freedom Trail tours if you ever visit Boston.

Below are some pictures from the three places above. 


Have you ever been to any of the places above? What was your favorite part?

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein



No comments:

Post a Comment