Friday, May 30, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Nothing

I can not tell you how many times I use the word nothing in a weeks time. Whenever someone asks me what I am doing I almost always reply with nothing. In reality we are never doing nothing. I think the word nothing is used as a space filler these days. The last month has been really crazy with having no free time at all. Last weekend I had nothing scheduled. It was so nice having a weekend to just hang out at home. Everyone needs one day where they do nothing or having nothing planned.

This week I challenge you to plan a day for yourself. Comment below with what you would do on a day for yourself.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

3 comments:

  1. I guess I'd have to plan 2 days for myself...one to sit and catch up on movies or tv, Hunan chicken delivered to my door, a nap perhaps, someone to make me something chocolate, a yoga instructor who makes house calls for one day. And a mani-pedi, shopping, lunching, coffee-getting, arriving home to an already-prepared friends and family dinner with magical self-washing dishes and pots and pans. Both days followed by a good night's sleep on freshly washed, line-dried sheets. Wouldn't that be nice.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I would play video games and be with family. : ^ )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I'm having that kind of day today. Nothing planned, but some things to catch up on...some writing and relaxing. Maybe I'll even go out on my hammock and read! I will say that though I am really enjoying today, I would love it if I didn't feel like I have so much to do, while I'm enjoying my unplanned day. Ya know?

    ReplyDelete