Friday, May 16, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Bright

The lady who usually posts the word for the five minute friday post has not done so today. Since it is already hitting 8PM I decided I would pick my own word today. I grabbed my Apples to Apples game and picked a random card. The word was bright, so that is going to be todays word.

When I hear the word bright I think of the sun, my alarm going off on my phone at 4:30AM for work, or how smart someone might be.  I think it is so strange how in the last month the sun is almost up by the time I get to work and before it was pitch black outside. Today my daughter and I went through the alphabet flashcards and I was so impressed with how many letters she can already identify. She was able to tell me about have of the letters without help. Did I mention she is only two. She is definitely my brightest star and I am so glad she is part of my life. I hope everyone has an amazing weekend. My it put some brightness in your life as you prepare for this next week.



I hope you all of you enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment