Saturday, May 24, 2014

My Couch

Today's song is My Couch by Jake Miller.  I am completely like the girl described in this song. I would much rather stay at home and watch a movie or hang out at home then get all dressed up to go to the club or a bar.

The main part of the song goes like this:
She don't wanna go out
She'd rather chill in my house
All her friends are partying while we dinin' in watching
Netflix on my couch
She don't wanna go out
She just wanna come over, yea
Your friends are in the VIP but you don't need a ID to come
And kick it on my couch

I think that it helps that I don't drink. I have never found a point in being all uncomfortable and dressed up with tons of makeup on while being out and about, when I could be at home in sweat pants and a t-shirt.

What would you choose to do?
Do you have a favorite thing to do outside your house?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment