Sunday, May 4, 2014

Always watching


We live in a world full of different beliefs and different people. Some people believe in different gods. When it comes down to it, no matter what you believe in or what you worship, most people believe someone is looking out for them. It is very easy to let the worldly things consume us. I can tell you that it is a lot easier for me to sit at home and watch tv or play video games rather then get dressed and go to church. It happens to everyone. There are also people in the world that do not believe there is a god. Sometimes those people will try to tear you down. As long as you always keep in mind that there is someone looking out for you, those people can't bring you down.

This topic reminds me of a song that I loved when I was younger. "Someone's Watching Over Me" by Hillary Duff.  It says, So I won't give up. No I won't break down. Sooner than it seems life turns around. And I will be strong. Even if it all goes wrong. When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe. Someone's watching over me.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestion and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment