Friday, May 23, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Close

Often there are many days where I wonder if I will ever get close to being the person I grew up wanting to be. I always get ideas that could really be fun and keep me busy. However I do not ever come close to completing those ideas. As my daughter gets older I want to be able to have a close relationship with her. I love how close she wants to be to me at the age she is now. I love coming home from work and having her crawl up into my lap. I become more of an adult every day. As I grow and learn I grow closer to my goal. Today I want to challenge everyone to do something in the next week to bring them closer to accomplishing a goal. If you can't do that then develop a closer relationship with someone you care about. That is what I am challenging myself to do this week.

Please leave comments below with your goals and how you are accomplishing them.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. I love the play on the word here. A few different ways of looking and living with "Close". I'll accept your challenge. I don't know how yet but I have faith it will come to me. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your post! I think I will join you in that challenge. I am happy to have a long weekend to kick it off. :)
    These words were my favorite: I become more of an adult every day.
    I see that in myself even now at 47! :) Crazy.
    Dropping by from FMF. Have a wonderful and very inspiring weekend!

    ReplyDelete