Friday, May 2, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Mess

I feel like my life has been a mess in the last month. With my mom moving I have been bringing a lot of stuff home with me and still do not have places for everything. Everywhere I turn there are boxes of something. Having a new job on top of it I have been trying really hard to not miss any work. The house has come down with a bug which is no fun. I am really hoping that in the next month things start to settle down. Then I will have more time to relax and feel like everything is less crazy. On a normal day I feel like my daughter enjoys pulling all her toys out of her room just so she can throw them back in her room on the floor.

Do you ever feel like you are overwhelmed with a mess of things in your life? How do you deal with it?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thought.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. Funny, my post starts how yours ends. Yes, the mess is so overwhelming especially when you struggle with some version of OCD and can't think straight when it looks like this. One day at a time, but trying to find the balance between "enjoy your childhood and go be a messy kid" and "be responsible and put your things away!" is tough.

    ReplyDelete