Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day


Today is a day to celebrate our solders and loved ones who died while in our armed forces. I am fortunate enough that no one I know has died while fighting for our country. I have an Aunt currently in the Army and a Great Grandfather that served during Pearl Harbor. Make sure you take time today and think about someone you know that had died in the armed forces.

I hope everyone has had a good holiday weekend. I received a lot of rain and hail this weekend but I did not let that bring me down.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hope I follow your blogs now but sadly don't know anyone who has fallen in battle. Very motivating blog though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody in armed forces that had died. : ^ (

    ReplyDelete