Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Michigan


We got to fly to Michigan in September 2012. The trip was for my cousins wedding. It was the first wedding I had ever been to. My daughter was asked to be their flower girl. She was just over the age of one so she couldn't walk well. They were going to have her carried down the isle. During the dress rehearsal she was fine and made it all the way to the end of the isle. On the big day she didn't even make it to the beginning. It was such a fun trip though. The ceremony and reception was beautiful. I was glad I was able to be there for it. I also hope to go back sometime to see the state more. I hear the winters can be very harsh but it was beautiful when we were there.


Is there anything special that I should see in Michigan?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. Not to me,but if you go back there have a go time. : ^ )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hope. I want you to know, In Michigan there are some amazing places to eat. A lot of those places have great chefs and rating's. Friends of mine have told me so much about it. Any way bye for now.

    : D

    ReplyDelete