Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Valentine's Day



Valentine's Day is a holiday that I am sure has a significant meaning. However, over time it has turned into one of the biggest hallmark holidays. They celebrate it with cards, candy, and flowers. It has made many people believe they can only celebrate it if they are in a relationship. I think Valentine's Day is a day to spread love. Maybe you don't have a significant other but you can share your love with family or a friend. Tell someone how much they mean to you and that you love having them in your life. I am excited to spend the holiday with my family.

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius


No comments:

Post a Comment