Thursday, February 5, 2015

Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate

Today these things are celebrated: Chocolate Fondue Day, World Nutella Day, Weatherman's Day, and Western Monarch Day. To Read details on these go to daysoftheyear.com.


 I have not had fondue or Nutella in a pretty long time. But I love both of them. When I was younger we used to have fondue every Christmas Eve with a family we had known forever. It has probably been close to five years since we did that. So have some chocolate today or add Nutella to a treat or a meal. Its good on so many good things.

What is your favorite fondue or Nutella Recipe?


I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

1 comment:

  1. Nutella is good on everything pretzels, strawberries and it makes a great waffle sandwich [

    ReplyDelete