Thursday, February 19, 2015

Chocolate Mint Day

What is the first thing you think of when you hear chocolate mint?


This time of year I immediately thing of Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. These are my all time favorite. I can not wait till I get some from my cousin. The real challenge will be not eating the whole box in one sitting. Today we are celebrating Chocolate Mint Day. In honor of this day have your favorite chocolate mint treat. I don't have Thin Mints in the house yet but I did come across some mint chocolate chip ice cream in the freezer.

Let me know in the comments what you are celebrating with.

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment