Saturday, February 14, 2015

Share My World Week 7



When was the last time you went to a new place?

I honestly don't remember the last time I went to a new place. I get so used to the places I am used to going when we go out that I never try anything new. I don't travel much either but hopefully I can go to a new place this year.

If you were or are a writer do you prefer writing short stories, poems or novels, other?  And what type of genre would you prefer?
I would write short stories. I always seem to come up with some pretty wacky stories in my head. Whenever I try to put them on paper though I can't figure out the words. If I was to ever write I would probably stick to fiction.

Out of your five senses (touch, taste, sight, smell, hearing) which is your favorite?
Sight is probably my favorite sense. I love being able to see the colors and the different natural land structures.

If 100 people your age were chosen at random, how many do you think you’d find leading a more satisfying life than yours?
I would say at least half. I am happy and satisfied with my life. The one thing that could make it better if finishing college.  A lot of people my age have finished college though and are working on starting there life as an adult. 

Bonus Question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
This week I am grateful for spending time with my family. This week I am looking forward getting some answers to make me feel better.

Leave your answers to these questions in the comments.

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment