Friday, February 6, 2015

Five Minute Friday: Keep





This weeks word is: Keep.

GO

Being a parent is a many things. It can be exciting, scary, important, responsible, fun, and hard. When I found out I was going to be a parent I was young and scared. One of the best decisions I ever made was to KEEP my little girl. I grew up fast and I have never regretted it. There are lessons I learned growing up that I hope I can pass onto my kids. Growing up I learned to always KEEP friends and family close, KEEP on dreaming, Keep a good head on your shoulders, KEEP an open mind, and always KEEP pushing through any situation.

STOP

If you want to know more about Five Minute Friday stop be Kate Motaung's blog.
Share your five minute post in the comments below.

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.

"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

1 comment:

  1. Those are all excellent lessons to keep in mind as we make our way through the world! Thank you for the reminder! I love the photo you used!

    ReplyDelete