Tuesday, February 3, 2015

3 Reasons I Love Colorado

I love Colorado. More specifically I love Colorado winters. When I was younger the first thing I wanted to do after High School was to get out of Colorado. That is exactly what I did for a little while. However, I found myself back here again and don't know if I will ever leave.

These are my top three reasons for not wanting to leave Colorado.

1. I love freshly fallen snow. Before anyone has walked or driven through it.

2. When the trees and bushes freeze. It makes everything look so peaceful and beautiful.


3. Sunsets and Sunrises. Even more so when it is right over the mountains. I love the colors in the sky. 


Are there things about where you love that makes you stay there?


I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius


No comments:

Post a Comment