Sunday, October 5, 2014

Personal Foundation


The missionaries stopped by tonight for dinner and shared a scripture with us afterwords. They also challenged us to think about how our life is affected when we put our faith in Christ. The scripture that they read was from The Book of Mormon. Helaman 5:12 reads "And now, my son, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." I want to try and do better with building my foundation. Maybe one day I will be able to share my experience and journey of getting to the end of my build.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment