Friday, October 10, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Care

This weeks Five Minute Friday word is care. 


GO
It is amazing how showing someone you care can change the way they act or their attitude towards certain things. Recently I have come across a situation where just showing the person that I care about what is going on in their life and caring about them as a person has made them a nicer person. It is always hard when you feel like you are going through something alone. There are so many ways you can show someone you care. Write them a note, ask them how their day went, be a shoulder to cry on, maybe even just an ear for listening. I can't tell you enough how many times I am feeling down and my best friend calls to say hi.
STOP

Show someone you care this week, you never know how much better you could make their day.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this today. I especially like the saying at the top, "To let your words heal, and not wound". So often, that is harder than we might realize.

    ReplyDelete