Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Exhale

This week's topic is: Exhale. Tell us about a time when everything seemed to be going wrong — and then, suddenly, you knew it would be alright.


When I found out that I was pregnant I was a freshman in college. It was not an ideal situation. As the pregnancy progressed my life took turns that I did not expect. Towards the end I thought the world was ending. I was scared to bring a baby into the world and was not sure what I was going to do. Then the time came.... she was born and I knew everything was going to be fine. She was perfect in every way. I knew I could handle everything that was to come. All my problems seemed to be gone. Now here I am three years later and am more in love with her then ever.

Tell me below about the time when everything seemed wrong and then you knew things would be fine.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. I've had a lot of bleak times and I think we all have fears. But like with your story, if we have faith and believe, "This too shall pass," we will make it through. We move every few years. I never know what our life will hold. Even having my children while married, I still was afraid when it was time to become a parent. You've done great, Hope <3 ~ Beth

    ReplyDelete