Saturday, October 18, 2014

Behind The Scenes


I am back again to share more about myself with you.

Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?
I would rather be the one taking pictures. I love having something to keep track of memories. 


What did you most enjoy doing this past week?
Last week I got to take all the kids to a corn maze and pumpkin patch not to far from us. It was a lot of fun they had slides made out of giant pipes and a corn bag toss for the kids. Unfortunately we went on a day right after it had rained so the maze was extremely muddy. We are going to try and make it a yearly thing though.



What is your greatest extravagance?
My greatest extravagance is probably buying things for my daughter. When I see something she would like it is hard for me not to just get it for her.

Which letter of the alphabet describes you best?
I have no idea! I have never thought about this before.

Bonus Question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
To see what I am grateful for last week click here and read my Thankful Thursday post. This week I am looking forward to birthdays. There are a lot of birthdays in my family in the month of October.

Leave your answers to these questions in the comments.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment