Saturday, October 4, 2014

Bucket List


I am back again to share more about myself with you.

If you had to move to a country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
I would move to Australia. I have written a few posts about why I want to go to Australia but I really think it would be a nice change in scenery. It would be really awesome to see all the different animals.

Music or silence while working?
Definitely music. I hate working in silence. My head wanders into to many different places.

What is your favorite color?
Blue is my favorite color. My favorite shade is probably between a light blue and royal blue.

Do you have a bucket list? What are your top three items? A bucket list are things you want to do before you die.
I do have a bucket. My top three items would be to visit Australia, go sky diving, and swim with dolphins. 

Bonus Question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
To see what I am grateful for last week click here and read my Thankful Thursday post. This week I am looking forward to possibly starting my youtube channel back up.

Leave your answers to these questions in the comments.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment