Friday, October 3, 2014

Five Minute Friday: New

Another week of taking five minutes out of my day to join the lovely people in the five minute friday community to write.

This weeks word is new.


GO
Everyday is a new day. Some days better then others. Lately my days have been on the better side and I hope they stay that way. There are many habits that I want to change but I keep telling myself tomorrow is a new day I will start then. Most of the time I don't do that though. I just continue to push it off one more day. It is a new month full of exciting events and first time things for me. A whole new world in other words. I want to develop these ne habits this month and I am going to start now.
STOP

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see the word new.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. Great post. One thing I have to remind myself a lot (especially with littles underfoot) is that a new start may have lots of hiccups along the way but I gotta keep moving. Keep trying. Celebrate my successes and even if I don't do things the way I intended I tried. : ) and I must keep trying no matter what.

    ReplyDelete