Saturday, October 11, 2014

Memory

For some reason last weeks questions wouldn't pull up when I went to write my blog so I chose a random set of questions. Since they show up now I am going to answer share this weeks and last weeks answers with you.


You're given $500,000 tax free (any currency), what do you spend it on?
I would do a lot of things with that much money. I would put at least half of it in savings. I would pay off any debt I might have. I would buy a new car. Most importantly I would pay for my dream wedding. The rest of what I didn't put in savings would go into a college fund for my daughter.

What is the finest education?
Going to a college that specializes in the field you want to work in. 

What kind of art is your favorite? Why?
Music is my favorite kind of art. I use music in my life daily. Music makes me happy.

Is there something that you memorized long ago and still remember?
In the fifth grade we had a contest during our Christmas party to see who could memorize Twas' the night before Christmas. I still know it to this day.

Did you ever get lost?
I get lost every once in a while. I have a photographic memory so once I have been there I do pretty well at finding it again.

Who was your best friend in elementary school?
My best friends name was Tayler. We had been friends since we were three. We did everything together.

Since the new television seasons have started in the US, list three favorite TV shows.
This one is a hard one. i watch a lot of shows. Top three currently is probably Bones, Revenge, and Once Upon A Time.

If you were a mouse in your house in the evening, what would you see your family doing?
We would be playing video games or watching TV.

Bonus Question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
To see what I am grateful for last week click here and read my Thankful Thursday post. This week I am looking forward to going to a corn maze with all the kids.

Leave your answers to these questions in the comments.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment