Friday, October 17, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Long

The Five Minute Friday word this week is: long.


GO
Long distance relationships are hard. Even if the relationship is not romantic but a friendship. My best friend lives about 5 hours away. Even though that isn't extremely far it is far enough where we don't get to see each other as much anymore. Before she moved we easily saw each other every other week if not more. We usually talk on the phone at least every other day. However this week we have not talked at all. Both of us have become busy and it can get challenging.  I miss her very much! Don't let distance get in the way of a relationship. As long as the relationship is strong enough distance doesn't change a thing. Communication is key. I look forward to the years to come as my best friend and I continue to grow in our own lives with each other as friends as well.
STOP

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. Some of my best girl friends live across the country! I still make it a point to call, Skype, or travel to see them...or for them to come see me! It is SO hard to have good friends at different. I sympathize! I pray you have a chance to see your friend soon.

    Hopping over from FMF. I like your Minecraft inspired little profile pic by the way on the right of your blog! Our boys play, and I am learning too! Jenn

    ReplyDelete