Sunday, November 1, 2015

The Month Of Giving: Day 1

November is here. Wow time flew this year. For a few years I have wanted to do a 30 days of giving. This year my family and I are stepping up to the challenge. Each day in November we will be doing a different act of giving. In addition I will be leaving a little challenge for everyone so they can share what they are thankful for with everyone they know. 

To kick off the month we wrote letters to missionaries from our ward.


Challenge: Thanks for Family. As you interact with your family today, take an opportunity to say a simple thank you to each family member for one thing you are grateful for. It might be something a family member has done for you, or it might be for a character quality you see in their lives.

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.

"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius


No comments:

Post a Comment