Monday, July 6, 2015

Who I Am and Why I'm Here

Hello Everyone!

My name is Hope for those of you who are new to my blog. I have been blogging for a little over a year off an on. I originally started this blog because I wasn't working and wanted to keep to a schedule and hold my self responsible for doing something everyday. I write about many different things. Each day of the week has a different theme. I have a four year old daughter and often find myself relating my posts to her. I write publicly so that I can share my opinion and sometimes make people smile. I want to expand my audience. I love getting feedback. I have never been a strong writer so I am hoping to improve my writing as well.

Keep checking back daily to read more about myself and the world around me.

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.




"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment