Monday, November 2, 2015

Day Of Waiting: Day 2

Today we did a smaller act of kindness. I went to the post office today to get a couple things done that I had been putting off. Like always the line was wrapped all the way to the door. After waiting in line for about ten minutes a man walked in that had his hands full. He was an older man and was carrying an oxygen tank in addition to his mail. After waiting for about another ten minutes you could tell this man was getting tired and starting to struggle. 

So as my act of kindness today I let this man cut me in line to get him out of there faster. 



Challenge: Thank God for Silence. Due to the fast pace of our lives these days, most of us have forgotten the blessing of silence and reflection. Take a few minutes sometime today, find a quiet spot and thank God for the gift of silence and solitude. Spend some time thinking of other reasons why you are grateful to God.

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.

"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment