Sunday, November 8, 2015

Family: Day 8

Today I took it easy and just took part of todays Challenge. Todays challenge was perfect for this week since I have been able to spend so much time with my family.

Challenge: What I Like About You... Today, take a few minutes and make a list of things you like about your immediate family members. Share your list with your family sometime during the day - and thank them for those things!

Husband Steve: Very Helpful, Loving, Determined
Daughter Crystal: Always Happy, Smart, Friendly
Step- Daughter Amber: Outgoing, Confident, Retains Information
Step-Son Adam: Smart, Independent, Determined
Mother: Talk Daily, Hard Worker, Independent
Brother Alec: Hard Worker, Outgoing, Athletic
Brother Austin: Great With Kids, Helpful, Loving



I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.


"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment