Sunday, July 5, 2015

Going Obsolete

I am taking this weeks prompt form dailypost.wordpress.com

Going Obsolete: Of all the technologies that have gone extinct in your lifetime, which one do you miss the most?


I miss CDs and CD players the most. My first CD was C'mon C'mon by Sheryl Crow. These days it is a lot easier to just download a digital copy of an album or a song. One of my favorite things to do is make mix CDs. When I got my new computer I didn't even have a disk drive. I rarely use CDs in my car anymore. I normally hook my phone up to an AUX cord and just stream music that way. Now instead of mix CDs I just have to make a playlist. It is amazing how fast technology evolves. I remember as a kid using cassette tapes. Once CDs started to become a thing I got a portable player. Anytime it got bumped it would make the CD skip. I am very excited to watch as it evolves even more in the next twenty years of my life.


I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment