Saturday, November 1, 2014

Time

The last two weeks have been a little crazy. Between work being super busy and my daughter and I being sick I just needed a break from writing. I am back and ready to get in the swing of things again!


What is your favorite time of day?
I like night time. I have always been a night owl. For some reason it is a lot easier for me to get things accomplished at night.

What is your favorite charitable cause and why?
My favorite charitable cause is The Santa Claus Shop. When I was younger I used to volunteer. The Santa Claus Shop is an organization all about children and toys. Their goal is to make sure every girl and boy have a toy for Christmas.


How do you like to spend a rainy day?
I like to spend rainy days curled up on the couch with a good movie or video games. 

When writing by hand do you prefer to use a pencil or pen?
I like using a pen when I write. I think it looks neater and it doesn't rub off over time.

Bonus Question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I am grateful for the kids having a fun and safe halloween this week. I am looking forward to having a week off work to catch up on things around the house.

Leave your answers to these questions in the comments.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment