Sunday, November 2, 2014

Believe

On Friday a man came by the house. He was a member of a local Baptist church and wanted to talk for a few minutes. He started asking some general questions on what I knew about God. I told him that I was a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He read some scriptures out of the bible and was telling me about how Jesus died on the cross and was resurrected. When I started telling him that it was the same thing I believed in he seemed kind of shocked. I think a lot of people over look the fact the members of the Mormon church use the bible. We ended in a prayer and he went on his way. Everyone has more in common then a lot of people think. The thing I enjoyed most about the man that stopped by was that he didn't try pushing me into converting. 

Thank you for stopping by to read todays post.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment