Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Gilmore Girls

This weeks prompt is: It builds character. Tell us about a favorite character from film, theater, or literature, with whom you’d like to have a heart-to-heart. What would you talk about?


My favorite TV show is Gilmore Girls. I would want to talk to Lorelai. I would want to talk about how she became so successful. I would ask her about her childhood. I have always felt like they could have done a lot more with the show. It did last a long time but it would be fun to see a spin off about Lorelai's life before she had Rori. I have always related myself to characters in this show especially with events that have taken place in my life it would be fun to know the characters even more.

Answer the prompt in the comments below.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment