Monday, June 29, 2015

A Lot Of Week 1's

I have had the hardest time staying on track. I get inspired to start writing again and then feel bad for how that week went so I stop and regroup. I always seem to have an excuse for not staying with my plan. My wedding is 60 days away! It approached so fast. I am not anywhere close to where I wanted to be with my health at this point. With my dress alterations less then two weeks away I had to step back and think about my goals. My main focus needs to be my nutrition. I do great when I am not home. However the moment I get relaxed at home I just snack constantly. I want to find recipes for meals that are healthy and that I enjoy eating. The more organized I get the more easier I think it will be for me to eat better. 

Here is to an end of 1st and the beginning of the long journey ahead!

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.

"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius



No comments:

Post a Comment